The National Hydrologic Warning Council (NHWC), with membership across the United States and around the world, is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting emergency and environmental management officials by providing expert advice on the use of real-time, high quality hydrologic information from automated remote data systems, with the goals of protecting lives, property, and the environment.
NEW! Click here for the latest issue of The NHWC Transmission.
November 5 - 6, 2019 -The 11th Annual NHWC Texas Workshop at the Embassy Suites in San Marcos, Texas. Please see details under Conferences & Training or click the registration link.
- November 14, 2019 - Save the Date! Our 14th Biennial Conference will be held on June 21-24, 2021 in Breckenridge, Colorado. We're looking for motivated people to join our conference committee. Please email Brad Heilwagen before December 10, 2019 if you're interested in helping. You can also visit our 2021 Conference Page for more information.
- October 30, 2019 - Welcome new individual member, Ben Wostoupal of Vieux & Associates, Inc.
- October 23, 2019 - Membership renewal season is upon us. All members that expire on December 31, 2019 will receive an email from ClubExpress with instructions on how to renew. We have lots of exciting plans for 2020, so you better renew today!
- October 3, 2019 - Welcome new member Samuel Hinojosa from Halff Associates, Inc. Thanks for joining.
- September 24, 2019 - Welcome new member Nicole Norelli to NHWC. Nicole will be helping us put together a flood resources page for our membership.
- August 2, 2019 - Welcome new group members Respec Consulting & Services from sunny Rapid City, South Dakota.