The National Hydrologic Warning Council (NHWC), with membership across the United States and around the world, is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting emergency and environmental management officials by providing expert advice on the use of real-time, high quality hydrologic information from automated remote data systems, with the goals of protecting lives, property, and the environment.
NEW! Click here for the latest issue of The NHWC Transmission.
2019 Conference - Click here to go to the 2019 Conference
- January 17, 2019 - New Job Posting! Principal/Senior Water Resources Engineer for Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. in Nashville, TN. See our Job Openings page for more information.
- January 16, 2019 - New Job Postings! Civil Engineer (Hydraulics), Water Management Section Chief, Water Resources Section Chief, and Coastal Engineering Section Chief with U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Galveston, TX. See our Job Openings page for more information.
- January 15, 2019 - NHWC 2019 CONFERENCE HOTEL INFO! The negotiated general attendee room rate is $169.00 per night. The room rate is available June 13-23, so you can make a weekend out of it. General reservations can be made at https://book.passkey.com/go/NHWC19
If you are having trouble booking nights for dates prior to June 17 or following June 20 or need assistance with our government room block, please email email@example.com for help.
- January 8, 2019 - Welcome to new group members Yavapai County Flood Control District, as well as new individual member Joshua Palmer from NOAA/NWS Greenville-Spartanburg.
- December 11, 2018 - Welcome to new individual member Chris Ferrari of GEI Consultants.
- November 15, 2018 - The 2018 NHWC Texas Workshop was a success, and presentations will be posted here as soon as they have been compiled.
- November 7, 2018 - New Job Posting! Dam Safety Engineer (Instrumentation Focus) for Managed Business Solutions (Specialty Contractor for Bureau of Indian Affairs). See our Job Openings page for more details.